We have had many request from our partners, friends and customers to begin to offer consulting in some business areas. To start with we want to lift up and share what has been most helpful for us and that is the ” New Media”. The New Media encompasses all forms of social Media that is controlled by the end user or like many of us small businesses. Its basically the new media outlet that allows you the business to interact directly with your customers in a back and forth “direct way”. Some ‘new media’ that you may know about and use every day is of course Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest , LinkedIn and many many others. Using our experience in consulting, our Marketing experience and a strong group of professional web designers & programers (fyi-you need both) we have started to do consultations with small businesses to help them understand what’s out there, how to engage in it and how to get on the “scene” and be a player in big social media world.
Need a review of your online presence? Not sure how to set up your online social media pages or profiles? Need to understand how you can use Pinterest to gain a following? How do you set up your business on Social Media? Need a website that stands out? What’s the difference between a blog and a website? do you need both? Not sure what Im’m talking about? Get in touch with us and we will start with a conversation and get you started. Click here to set up a consultation.
Clients Past, Present & Growing:
- Junk in the Trunk retail gift store in Grass Valley, CA
- Law Office of Edward W. Neufville, LLC Silver Spring Maryland
- ‘Discover Bonifant’ a Silver Spring business district facebook and association group Silver Spring, MD
- Sister Girl Presents, a non profit working with orphans in Liberia, West Africa
- City University of New York (CUNY) Center on Philanthropy and Civil Society (alumni group), New York, NY
- add your name to this list ….
We look forward to talking with you and getting you up and ready to go. contact us Bahia at on the purple couch dot com